* I’ll recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I’m not qualified to provide.
* I may refuse to read for any client if I feel the reading is unethical or if I’m unable to provide clarity on the question presented.
* I will not conduct Tarot readings for people under 16 years of age. (Healings & flower essences are available to all ages!)
* I do not claim any percentage of accuracy on my readings.
* If a client has severe emotional or psychological problems, including, but not limited to: suicidal thoughts, domestic violence, or drug/alcohol abuse, I will immediately provide them a hot-line to seek help or referral.
* Tarot is a tool of empowerment. It is a constant source of spiritual guidance and encourages self knowledge. It aligns to the hope, courage & divine inspiration present within all of us.
* All services are by money donation to keep the energy pure (rule imparted from Spirit)
* All information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client or a court of law is private & confidential.
* A client has free will in all matters. Nothing is set in stone. You shape your future. You hold the key to your destiny.
* To protect the privacy of others, readings cannot be done on a 3rd party (e.g. “Does Adam really love Eve?”). The focus is on what’s directly related to you.
* Guidance & insight will be given in your Tarot reading, but you have ‘free will’ to choose whether you’ll follow this guidance or not. You are 100% responsible for your actions following your Tarot reading.
* Tarot cards are neither good nor bad, they are used to encourage healing, hope & guidance.
* Tarot cards are not fortune cards & are not used for fortune telling.
* Tarot cards cannot help you change or manipulate someone else, only to understand what’s happening to you.
* Hopefully insight is gained through readings, however, I’m legally obligated to state all Spiritual Readings are for entertainment purposes only.
* If it harms none, do what thou will. So mote it be!